This is all the rage in Germany
This is not the WTF moment you think it is.
It is not some crazy cult for children and their parents to blow their heads off.
The people in the pics are enjoying iced cola (with a great deal of colouring) shaped as guns
In 2003, Florian Jenett and Valentin Beinroth placed about 50 handgun replicas in downtown Frankfurt. The guns were made from tinted ice, making them look real at first sight.
In 2009 they did a new edition of their Freeze! project but made the guns eatable edible by using coke, licorice, cherry and food coloring.
All good fun, except for the horrible licorice and the downside of glorifying guns.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- Father Martin Niomeller's pertinent warning to America. Wake up
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- GOP Answer For The Disabled? Ship 'em To Russia
- Look What the Tea Party Terrorists Are Up To Now!
- Hell freezes over, Rush Limbaugh praises President Obama
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- Why can't we ban Keith Vaz?
- News outlets tread carefully with Newtown tapes - USA TODAY
- Mexico plans how to safely box up recovered cobalt - Washington Post
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report - Reuters
- MSNBC anchor Martin Bashir resigns over Palin remarks - Toronto Sun
- Budget deal takes shape as deadlines loom - NBCNews.com
- Gang Members Said to Consider Blackmailing Toronto's Mayor - New York Times
- Brian Dickerson: How far will Schuette go to keep Detroit pension holders whole? - Detroit Free Press
- 2015 Mustang: A makeover with muscle - The Detroit News
- White House holiday decorations are up - USA TODAY
- Obama: Income inequality is 'defining challenge of our time' - Dallas Morning News
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 8 months ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 10 months ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 10 months ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009