This is all the rage in Germany
This is not the WTF moment you think it is.
It is not some crazy cult for children and their parents to blow their heads off.
The people in the pics are enjoying iced cola (with a great deal of colouring) shaped as guns
In 2003, Florian Jenett and Valentin Beinroth placed about 50 handgun replicas in downtown Frankfurt. The guns were made from tinted ice, making them look real at first sight.
In 2009 they did a new edition of their Freeze! project but made the guns eatable edible by using coke, licorice, cherry and food coloring.
All good fun, except for the horrible licorice and the downside of glorifying guns.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- Republicans learnt one thing from the Nazis. Tactics
- "New York's finest". This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Your Saturday Funny. A Republican in a hot air balloon.
- Tea Party Terrorists burned a church because Obama was elected.
- Is a Liberal and Conservative marriage possible?
- Myth and reality - what the New York "Mosque" is and is not
- Pamela Geller was funding Neo Nazi Hate Groups in Europe and planned a "crusade" across Europe.
- Father Martin Niomeller's pertinent warning to America. Wake up
- House clears way for lawsuit against Obama - Washington Post
- Peace Corps tells volunteers to leave West African countries affected by Ebola ... - Fox News
- George W. Bush writes book about father - The Seattle Times
- LIVE UPDATES: Israeli military calls up 16000 more reserve soldiers - Haaretz
- US economy grew at 4 percent rate in 2nd quarter, beating expectations - Tampabay.com
- Pune landslide toll reaches 25, rescue operations on; Rajnath Singh to visit site ... - Hindustan Times
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site - Reuters
- Jesse Ventura's image and legal battles not over - MiamiHerald.com
- Lester Sits for Red Sox Ahead of Baseball's Trade Deadline - Bloomberg
- British Airways sued over allegations pilot sexually abused girls in East Africa on ... - Fox News
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009