This is all the rage in Germany
This is not the WTF moment you think it is.
It is not some crazy cult for children and their parents to blow their heads off.
The people in the pics are enjoying iced cola (with a great deal of colouring) shaped as guns
In 2003, Florian Jenett and Valentin Beinroth placed about 50 handgun replicas in downtown Frankfurt. The guns were made from tinted ice, making them look real at first sight.
In 2009 they did a new edition of their Freeze! project but made the guns eatable edible by using coke, licorice, cherry and food coloring.
All good fun, except for the horrible licorice and the downside of glorifying guns.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- Is Gordon Brown Racist or Just Afraid of Being Seen as Pale Faced?
- Did the bugles sound The Last Post in chorus?
- Why can't we ban Keith Vaz?
- Remember Ashley Todd the crazy B lady from 2008? Well the crazies got crazier.
- Pamela Geller was funding Neo Nazi Hate Groups in Europe and planned a "crusade" across Europe.
- Visit the USA and get a free grope.
- Tea Party Terrorist arrested for masturbating in front of children.
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- What Was Nigel Farage Doing in Russia?
- China deploys satellites as search area expands for missing Malaysian jet - Fox News
- Edward Snowden warns of personal data vulnerability - Los Angeles Times
- US Senators — including Bill Nelson — up all night to talk climate - The Independent Florida Alligator
- McCaskill shuffles the deck - Kansas City Star
- Oscar Pistorius murder trial: Blade Runner vomits as court hears details of ... - ABC Online
- Cop: I Was Demoted for Reporting Ogling of Whitney Houston's Body - NBCNews.com
- Blue Jackets-Stars game postponed after player Rich Peverley collapses on bench - Fox News
- Depositions cite warning signs in GM ignition switch recall - The Detroit News
- UPDATE 2-Joe McGinniss, author of 'Fatal Vision,' dies at 71 - Reuters
- First-ever blood test identifies impending Alzheimer's disease - Los Angeles Times
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 11 months ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009