Home > Birthers, Donald Trump, Presidential Election 2012, Racism, racists say such stupid things, Sarah Palin, Stupid Republicans, US Politics > Stupid racist birthers. Cartoon edition.
Stupid racist birthers. Cartoon edition.
This post goes out to that idiot wingnut “hypocritebasher” who if he was true to his name must spend a lot of time beating himself up….
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- Luton taxpayers forced to waste £50 per Nazi
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- Top 10 Liberal Punk Rock Songs*
- Silence you American serfs - Lady Lynn de Forestation told you how to vote. You ignored her. How dare you?
- McDonalds fires the man who filmed the assault on transgendered woman
- How Does Hate Help Women And Girls?
- Remember Ashley Todd the crazy B lady from 2008? Well the crazies got crazier.
- Just what has President Obama done for America?
- Real Feminism. Real Opposition. I So Love Licking Real Tears.
Coalition government Congress Congressional elections Cons-Lie Conservative Democratic Party Economy Fun Stuff Gay Gay Rights General Election 2010 Hillbuzz Labour Liberal Democrat Main Blog - General Military Police State President Barack Obama PUMA Racism racists say such stupid things Religion Republicans Sarah Palin Stupid PUMAs Stupid Republicans Tea Party Tea Party Terrorists UK Politics US Politics
- Republican says 'hundreds' of Americans have joined Islamic State. True? - Christian Science Monitor
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises - Reuters
- Ferguson Police Receive Body Camera Donation - ABC News
- UPDATE 1-Detained Americans in North Korea seek US help, in interviews with ... - Reuters
- Celebrity Nude-Photo Hack May Be Breach of Apple's ICloud - Businessweek
- Rick Perry Tweets Disparaging Image Of Woman At Center Of His Criminal ... - Headlines & Global News
- The treatment of Ashya King's parents is inhuman on every level - Mirror.co.uk
- Angela Merkel Makes Case for German Role in Conflicts - Wall Street Journal
- California high school retires controversial 'Arab' mascot - SI.com
- Man shot and killed, 4 others wounded near route of West Indian Day Parade - New York Daily News
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009