Judas v Madonna
Never one to shy away from controversy, Lady Gaga’s Judas video directly challenges the Queen of Pop herself for religious imagery (and of course sales boosting controversy).
Just Maddonna was better at it, but then I’m an 80’s pop Queen as well so what do I know and even though I absolutely love the great Lady (especially for all the great work she has done for LGBT America), Madonna for me keeps her crown.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- Top 10 Liberal Punk Rock Songs*
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- Remember Ashley Todd the crazy B lady from 2008? Well the crazies got crazier.
- Luton taxpayers forced to waste £50 per Nazi
- McDonalds fires the man who filmed the assault on transgendered woman
- Lady Gaga's Telephone. Thelma and Louise meet Kill Bill.
- Is a Liberal and Conservative marriage possible?
- Just what has President Obama done for America?
- An Act of Terrorism By The Government of Iran Against The People of Iran
- Kremlin says Putin's 'I can take Kiev' remark misquoted - USA TODAY
- Pentagon reveals US military launched operation against al-Shabab extremist ... - Daily Mail
- Eric Cantor To Join Investment Bank Moelis & Co. As Vice Chairman And ... - Huffington Post
- Police are still searching for 17 juvenile offenders after 32 teens escape a ... - Washington Post
- UPDATE 2-Frankfurt court bans Uber taxi services across Germany - Reuters
- Jimi Jamison, lead singer of Survivor, dies at 63 - CBS News
- Hamas popularity surges as Palestinian rivalry flares - Reuters
- See Carrie Underwood's cute pregnancy announcement - USA TODAY
- First Pictures From Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding Released - ABC News
- Morning briefing: On Obama's Labor Day visit to Milwaukee, politics still loom large - Madison.com
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009