Home > Birthers, Breibart, Congressional elections, Cons-Lie, Democracy, racists say such stupid things, Stupid politicians, Stupid Republicans, Tea Party, Tea Party Terrorists > The hypocrisy of the right.
The hypocrisy of the right.
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- Now Tea Party Republicans want to kill women who have a miscarriage.
- Hell freezes over, Rush Limbaugh praises President Obama
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- An open letter to the ex-readers of Hillbuzz
- Is a Liberal and Conservative marriage possible?
- Religionism is Bad For the Moral Fabric of Society. Is it Time To Bring Back the Lions?
Coalition government Congress Congressional elections Cons-Lie Conservative Democratic Party Economy Fun Stuff Gay Gay Rights General Election 2010 Hillbuzz Labour Liberal Democrat Main Blog - General Military Police State President Barack Obama PUMA Racism racists say such stupid things Religion Republicans Sarah Palin Stupid PUMAs Stupid Republicans Tea Party Tea Party Terrorists UK Politics US Politics
- Obama reiterates that US forces have no 'combat mission' in Iraq - Los Angeles Times
- Nike Boots Adrian Peterson as Vikings Admit 'Mistake' - ABC News
- On last day before independence vote, emotions mount in Scotland - CBS News
- Biden: 'Shylock' a 'poor choice of words' - The Hill
- Fed cuts stimulus another $10 billion, holds steady on interest rates - Los Angeles Times
- Alleged Pa. police ambush shooter called a survivalist. What's that? - Christian Science Monitor
- Holder calls for bigger rewards for whistleblowers - CBS News
- Liberia President Praises US for Ebola Help Pledge - ABC News
- Social media sleuths help police ID Philadelphia gay bash hate crime suspects - New York Daily News
- Jameis Winston Suspended by Florida State for First Half Against Clemson - New York Times
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009