“New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
Already fleeing in tears, the Officer sprays again
Categories: Police State
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- An open letter to the ex-readers of Hillbuzz
- Myth and reality - what the New York "Mosque" is and is not
- Remember Ashley Todd the crazy B lady from 2008? Well the crazies got crazier.
- Pamela Geller was funding Neo Nazi Hate Groups in Europe and planned a "crusade" across Europe.
- Did the bugles sound The Last Post in chorus?
- The Supreme Leader of Iran Just Issued A Fattwa Against His Own Regime
- Not all right wingers are terrorists but all recent terrorism has been caused by the right.
- The Google doodle of Hubble is really quite clever
Coalition government Congress Congressional elections Cons-Lie Conservative Democratic Party Economy Fun Stuff Gay Gay Rights General Election 2010 Hillbuzz Labour Liberal Democrat Main Blog - General Military Police State President Barack Obama PUMA Racism racists say such stupid things Religion Republicans Sarah Palin Stupid PUMAs Stupid Republicans Tea Party Tea Party Terrorists UK Politics US Politics
- US economy bounces back in second quarter - Reuters
- Caption Water main break near UCLA - Los Angeles Times
- Jesse Ventura: No regrets over suing widow of Navy SEAL - CBS News
- Russia May Aid Sanctioned Banks as MH17 Probe Stymied - Bloomberg
- Israeli Shells Said to Hit School in Gaza, Killing at Least 20 - New York Times
- Impeachment Talk Becomes a Cynical Game - NBCNews.com
- Twitter user growth wows investors, but concerns remain - CBS News
- Major landslide hits Pune village; at least 15 dead, over 160 feared trapped - Indian Express
- Vin Scully's return to the booth good news for Los Angeles - USA TODAY
- US private sector adds 218000 jobs in July: ADP - Chicago Tribune
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009