“New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
Already fleeing in tears, the Officer sprays again
Categories: Police State
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- Grand Old Party. Conservative Republican Christian Values.
- Real Feminism. Real Opposition. I So Love Licking Real Tears.
- It's all quite simple really.....
- God of War III. Here comes the poutrage to generate the sales.
- People I Used to Like, Then I Found Out They Are Right-Wing Nut Jobs
- Hell freezes over, Rush Limbaugh praises President Obama
- Republican Clerk "finds" 7,582 votes for Prosser
- Lady Gaga's Telephone. Thelma and Louise meet Kill Bill.
- Hell Yes It's Class Warfare Part 3
- Stochastic Terrorism
Coalition government Congress Congressional elections Cons-Lie Conservative Democratic Party Economy Fun Stuff Gay Gay Rights General Election 2010 Hillbuzz Labour Liberal Democrat Main Blog - General Military Police State President Barack Obama PUMA Racism racists say such stupid things Religion Republicans Sarah Palin Stupid PUMAs Stupid Republicans Tea Party Tea Party Terrorists UK Politics US Politics
- Scotland votes 'no' to independence in historic referendum - CNN
- Man Kills Daughter and Her Six Children in Florida Murder-Suicide - NBCNews.com
- Oracle's Power-Sharing Deal Carries Challenges - Wall Street Journal
- Congress Syria-Rebel Aid Vote Sets Up Fight Over Force - Bloomberg
- Police work to eliminate hiding places in woods for suspect in Pennsylvania ... - Fox News
- Alibaba mega IPO caps founder Jack Ma success tale - Washington Post
- iPhone iFrenzy begins, starting in Japan and Australia, with many being bought ... - Washington Post
- New York City's Unemployment Rate Drops to Lowest Level Since 2009 - New York Times
- Meet Richard Verma, the Indo-American US ambassador to India - Firstpost
- Obama Administration all set to Crack Down on Antibiotic-resistance - iStreet Research
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 1 year ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009