Three million affected. Thousands of lives lost.
Play your part
A 7.0-magnitude quake, Haiti’s worst in two centuries, struck on Tuesday 12 January 2010.
The Haiti Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive told US network CNN he believed more than 100,000 people had died.
The Red Cross says up to three million people are affected.
Thousands, possibly tens of thousands are trapped in building wreckage, possibly dead.
Play your part
- In reply to Dan Riehl: The Liars World View
- This beats her record. Palin quit the race before she even got in it.
- Sorry, I was wrong about #OccupyWallStreet
- For Jamey
- “New York’s finest”. This policeman needs to be prosecuted.
- Republicans boo soldier serving in Iraq and Frothy Mix calls for reinstatement of DADT
- We are Troy Davis
- Hey Megan Fox – take your “slave” article and shove it.
|Anonymous on Big in Japan? Not likely…|
|Joe Fleming on Sarah Palin’s Second Ame…|
|fred smith on In reply to Dan Riehl: The Lia…|
|In reply to Dan Rieh… on Hey Megan Fox – take you…|
|alhaji ibrahim yeldu on What have the Muslims ever don…|
- What have the Muslims ever done for America?
- Found: The Secret Conservative Personal Ads You Were Never Supposed To See!
- Did the bugles sound The Last Post in chorus?
- Banksy's Simpsons opening proves Groening has Fox by the balls
- Remember Ashley Todd the crazy B lady from 2008? Well the crazies got crazier.
- Is Gordon Brown Racist or Just Afraid of Being Seen as Pale Faced?
- Republican David Jolly beats Alex Sink in Florida special election - Fox News
- Mission Bay fire a blow to emerging neighborhood - San Francisco Chronicle
- Feinstein: CIA conducted 'unapproved' Senate search - BBC News
- Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 search widens; men carrying stolen passports ID'd ... - CBS News
- More than 4.2 million people sign up for Obamacare - Los Angeles Times
- 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient to Get Experimental Drug - NBCNews.com
- President Obama on 'Funny or Die': Funny or dud? (+video) - Christian Science Monitor
- Julian Edelman will continue to negotiate with Patriots - Boston.com
- Ex-Christie Ally Appears in Court - Wall Street Journal
- Pistorius friend: 'I asked him if he was f***ing mad' - The Age
- #MarriageEquality is coming and the GOP will cry dailykos.com/story/2013/03/… #tcot #p2 #equality #gay 11 months ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: “Only in America can u be Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-War, Pro-Unmanned Drone, Pro-Nucs, Pro-Guns, Pro-Torture, AND stil ... 1 year ago
- RT @tiffany_willis: So Rand Paul, tell us again how Benghazi was the greatest tragedy since 9/11. Idiot. fb.me/1tVAevu8I 1 year ago
- RT @adbridgeforth: This was the #GOP before the America hating greedy extremists took over. An Actual Poster from 1956! #p2 #tcot #union ... 1 year ago
- The harsh tale of #MittRomney's unemployment, dailykos.com/story/2012/12/… #p2 #my2k #Obama #election2012 1 year ago
- July 2012
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009